Student Home Learning
Top Tips for Successful Homelearning
Please click here - Student Guidance for Successful Home Learning
Information for Parents & Carers
Home Learning Update for Parents & Carers May 2020. Please click here - How best to support your child
Learning from home expectations
Year 7 to 9
- Students you will have weekly learning tasks set for each subject. You can access these via the school’s website – homelearning.
- Complete your subject weekly learning tasks as these will ensure that you continue to learn and make progress across all of your subjects until you can return to school as normal.
- Check the school website via the homelearning tab for an outline of each subjects tasks / activities to complete. These will be updated each Friday afternoon.
Year 10 to 13
- Students you will have subject tasks set up for you via Google Classroom. It’s important that you have the code in order to access each Google Classroom for each of your subjects.
- If you haven’t already collected the Google Classroom Codes from your subject teachers they will also be listed on the school’s website via the homelearning tab.
- Some of your teachers will share feedback with you via the Google Classroom stream.
- Year 11 and 13, the work you complete is likely to be:
- Exam focused, e.g. exam style questions, past papers, timed essays and model answers.
- Preparing for Year 12 or Preparing for Higher Education
- Year 10 and 12, the work you complete is likely to be of the current unit of work alongside assessment tasks linked to exam practice.
Please use the tabs on the right to access your learning materials.
Should you require it there is also a free piece of software that is fully compatible with Microsoft's Office Suite file formats. This can be downloaded from the links below:
Alternatively you can use the free document editor that comes with Google Classroom by clicking the here