Uniform Guidelines for 2021 / 2022
Our updated uniform guidelines for 2021/2022 can be found here.
We are pleased to announce that we have a new school uniform provider. Carolina is a family run school uniform shop based in Woodford Bridge which has been supplying the local community with school uniform since 1990. You can browse through their extensive online shop with delivery direct to your door or you can visit them in store. They have friendly experienced staff who can advise on all aspects of school uniform.
Physical Education Kit - Girls and Boys Compulsory Items:
Please click here for further details.
Years 12 & 13
At Wanstead High Sixth Form we follow a professional, office attire dress code, and ask that all students who join the Sixth Form adhere to this.
Sixth Form student uniform:
- Formal fit suit
- Formal collared shirt with tie or business style blouse
- Formal fit skirt or dress (professional length) with business style blazer
- Black leather-style formal flat or low heeled shoes or sensible, practical, flat or low heeled formal boots can be worn but must be covered under the trousers or no higher than ankle length
- ID badges must be worn at all times
- Discreet jewellery may be worn. Small ear studs may be worn, but no other facial piercing is allowed. Tattoos must not be visible.
- Religious headwear must be plain and neutral in colour.
- Nails to be of a natural or pale shade.
- Hair must not be dyed unnatural colours.
Optional: V-neck plain formal jumper/cardigan can also be worn but must show collared shirt and tie/blouse underneath. This should be worn as well as a blazer, not instead of it. No crew neck or roll neck jumpers, sleeveless/duster jackets, hoodies, sweat shirts or gilets allowed.